The problem with neck pain is that it doesn't just affect your neck. When the pain begins, you may tense your shoulder and upper back muscles in response. Eventually, the muscles become so taut th ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Our office offers several different types of acupuncture treatments you may choose from:
- Traditional Needle Acupuncture (We use sterilized, one use needles.)
- Ear Acupuncture (Auriculotherapy) which utilizes tiny sterized needles inserted into numerous points in the ear that correlate to various body parts and organs. We also provide the NADA protocol for Alcohol and Drug Abuse issues as well as Stop Smoking.
- Laser Acupuncture which is performed using a painless, cold laser.
- Moxibustion which is the use of burning chinese herbs guided over specific Acupuncture points.
- Acupressure utilizes hand and finger stimulation of specific Acupuncture points.
- Collagen Replacement Therapy with Rejuvapen. Stimulates the body's natural ability to produce collagen comfortably, safely and effectively to reduce wrinkles, lines, acne scars, tightens neck tissues.
- We also use specific homeopathic remedies that enhance pain reduction and organ stimulation that are sprayed over the insertion points of the needles used for acupuncture. This is a very effective procedure in place of using injection therapy.
Call Pure Acupuncture & Natural Medicine and speck directly to Dr. Scott 407-682-4454 .